Welcome to a new blog post series where we will be offering up nuggets of wisdom to help you make the most of your Geoff website management system. Today we learn;
How to add / embed a YouTube video into your website
- Find the video you want to embed on YouTube, then click (1) Share, (2) Embed, (3) Highlight the code, (4) right click and click copy;
- Log into / Open Geoff and click on the green "Page" button on the left hand side vertical menu;
- Find the Page you would like to add the video to and click the "Edit" pencil icon OR you can create a new page if its a new topic / service.
- Scroll down to the Text editor and (1) Click 'Insert', (2) Click the 'YouTube' icon, (3) A new box will pop up, (4) Paste your code into the first white box;
- Click 'ok' and the Video should appear in all its glory;
Great job! You now have an embedded YouTube video on your page.
We hope this helps you out! If you found this post useful then please let us know. If you would like to know how to do something else or have ideas then contact firstname.lastname@example.org