Having been aware of Hat Trick Media's work through the RNLI Skegness
website, Piano Academy founder, April Chapman approached us to breath a new lease of life into her site for her music tuition services.
View the website…
The old site, built using WordPress was starting to creak and the outdated security updates meant that the site was becoming unusable.
The bespoke design was created onsite in Skegness, collaboratively with April and signed off within the afternoon! The build, including a responsive layout for mobile use followed quickly afterwards and the site launched inside 3 weeks.
- Responsive website design (looks and works great on desktops, laptops, tablets and phones)
- Events / Calendar
- Social Integration (Facebook and Twitter)
- Contact Form and Google Maps
- Carousel - allowing specific content to be promoted to visitors
- Key Calls to Action blocks - again highlighting services.
- Search engine friendly