- Show All
- Christmas Opening Times 2017
- Alex Braunton Shortlisted for Rising Star Award
- New Starter: Sam Faichnie - Apprentice Graphic Designer
- Christmas Opening Times
- New Starter: Gary Wallace - Relationship Manager
- We are now a Lincolnshire Chamber of Commerce member!
- Independence day cake!
- John qualifies for World Amateur Time Trial Championships 2016
- Server Migration
- Christmas Opening Times
- Hat Trick Media Company and Staff Update: October 2015
- We are proud to announce our sponsorship!
- John Pilgrim vs. The World
- Whats new in our content management system Geoff
- John qualifies for World Amateur Time Trial Championships 2015
- New Starter: Alex Braunton - Web Developer
- New Year - New Trends
- Getting ready for Christmas
- Not embracing e-commerce??? Why Not?
- Welcome to Andrew
- We're Moving!
- Well Deserved Award for The Grange Spa
- More than just web
- Hat Trick Media Announcement!!
- Ay Up Me' Duck!
- New SEO Services Launched
Company Update: February 2017
Added on Wednesday 22nd February 2017 at 01:01am
- Basha Bedding Ltd
- Tri SL Training
- Alfreton Park Vets Hospital
- Garth Vincent Antiques
- VBC Premier blinds
- Locks Direct
- And some web applications!
What's in store for 2017?
- Mobile friendly websites - it may come as a shock but there are still lots of websites out there that are not mobile friendly. We want to make sure we offer all of our clients that important feature. It's still important to the search engines and it's still important to users as mobile and tablet usage is still on the rise!
- Security - users are entitled to privacy even if they are not on an online shop or a website that requires private information. SSL certificates are a crucial way to make sure the data between your browser and the server is secure and no one can peek into it and steal any passwords or sensitive information. Another great incentive is the slight SEO boost Google has given SSL secured websites in its search engine. Google has publicly announced this but other search engines may be taking this into account without telling you.
- Speed - It's no lie that people hate slow websites right? Everyone expects an instant loading, instant feedback website these days. We are proud with the speeds our websites currently run at but we are always hungry for more! We will be focusing on tweaking and boosting our servers (currently hosted in London), optimising your website content management system and how we build websites. Speed is another factor that search engines take into account - so its a win win!
- Analytics - It's important to know how your website is performing. We use Google Analytics for each and every website we launch. It's a fantastic free tool that millions of websites use on a daily basis. We've integrated our websites heavily into Google Analytics so you get even more insights into your websites. We've added site search (information about what people are searching for on your website), site speed (see how fast your website is on average), events (track key events like a click on a specific button or a specific action).
- Search - Being at the top of Google is not a service we provide or promise. We do how ever follow the best practices when building our websites. We invest a lot of time in adding the latest useful and beneficial features into our content management system. This year we will be adding even more in to help search engines understand your website. We'll also be looking into the new kid on the search engine street - DuckDuckGo. It's a search engine that is taking the web by storm with ~14 million searches a day (see DuckDuckGo traffic here)!