Cookies and how they Benefit You
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you'd expect
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below.
More about our Cookies
Website Function Cookies
Our own cookies
- Allowing you to add comments to our site through our Blog
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
Social Website Cookies
So you can easily "Like" or share our content on the likes of Facebook and Twitter we have included sharing buttons on our site.
Cookies are set by:
- ShareThis ShareThis provide us with lots of sharing buttons all in one neat package
The privacy implications on this will vary from social network to social network and will be dependent on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks.
Anonymous Visitor Statistics Cookies
We use: Google Analytics
Turning Cookies Off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies (Learn how here). Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of our's and a large proportion of the world's websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites
It may be that you concerns around cookies relate to so called "spyware". Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive.
We approached Hat Trick Media to build a completely new e-commerce website after the great work they did on our other companies website. Our current website for locks direct.co.uk had been the same for some 7 -8 years and it was in need of an update. Our brief was simple we wanted a clean, fresh and easy to navigate e-commerce website that was un complicated and straightforward. As we went on our journey with everyone at Hattrickmedia we made several changes to the website along the way including individual size guides for each product and product variations which meant it was very straightforward to see the sizings of each individual product to ensure it fits the desired application and also the variations within each product range.
We are incredibly happy with the website that has been created and it matches the initial brief perfectly. The traffic to the website has increased already and we look forward to growing the website in the future.
Thank you to the gang at Hat Trick - fantastic job again....."