- Show All
- Christmas Opening Times 2017
- Alex Braunton Shortlisted for Rising Star Award
- New Starter: Sam Faichnie - Apprentice Graphic Designer
- Company Update: February 2017
- Christmas Opening Times
- New Starter: Gary Wallace - Relationship Manager
- We are now a Lincolnshire Chamber of Commerce member!
- Independence day cake!
- John qualifies for World Amateur Time Trial Championships 2016
- Server Migration
- Christmas Opening Times
- Hat Trick Media Company and Staff Update: October 2015
- We are proud to announce our sponsorship!
- John Pilgrim vs. The World
- What?s new in our content management system Geoff
- John qualifies for World Amateur Time Trial Championships 2015
- New Starter: Alex Braunton - Web Developer
- New Year - New Trends
- Not embracing e-commerce??? Why Not?
- Welcome to Andrew
- We're Moving!
- Well Deserved Award for The Grange Spa
- More than just web
- Hat Trick Media Announcement!!
- Ay Up Me' Duck!
- New SEO Services Launched
Getting ready for Christmas
Added on Monday 4th November 2013 at 01:01am
As of writing this, there are now only 50 days until Christmas. Brilliant - we love it.
But, are you ready?Email Christmas Cards
This year have you thought about sending cards electronically? They're less costly than physical Christmas cards, they're greener and they can drive more traffic to your business! Cynical, maybe - Effective, definitely.
Some of our clients offer their customers a daily treat in the shape of an advent calendar approach, whereas some simply like to say Merry Christmas. Either way, we have a solution for you!
Whilst sales were broadly flat on the high street last year, online was a completely different story. Figures from the Office for National Statistics (ONS) suggest that internet retail sales grew by 15.5% in December to a weekly average of 830.3m. Unsurprisingly some 10.6% of all consumer purchases took place online, according to the report.
This then begs the question - is your website geared up for online sales? Are you missing out on this relatively easy process of converting visitors to customers?
Last year, Hat Trick Media client, the Grange Spa took advantage of utilising the internet to increase revenue by making their vouchers available to buy online with amazing success. AND in addition to the improvement in cashflow the online vouchers brought them, the site also meant they were still 'open for business' even though they had taken their annual Christmas shutdown. A festive win-win.
There's still time too - but hurry! Contact us now and we'll get you set for Christmas.