- Show All
- New Website for The Piano Academy
- Website Redesign for Alpha Kindergarten School
- Website Redesign for The Rutland County Show
- New Website for Fenland Access and Scaffolding
- Welcome to the world of Hat Trick Ipsum
- New Website for BGB Innovation
- New Website for Caley Hall Hotel
- New Website for Fun Farm
- New Websites for WCF Fuels North East and North West
- New Website for BGB SILS
- New Website for Barham Caravan
- New Website for Sowden Wallis
- New Website for Tollemache Arms
- New Website for Skegness RNLI
- New Website for Osberton Nurseries
- New Website for Local Music Store
- New Hat Trick Media website launched!
- Site Launched for Grantham Beauty Clinic
- St Marys Books Website Launch
- A new website for Hills of Newark
- Yoga At School launches a new website and shop
- Site Launched for Locks Direct
- The Good Old Fashioned Care Company Website Launch
- New Website for Grantham Estates
- New Website Launch
- Cygnet House Dental Launch
- BGB Technology Inc Website Launch
- Every Small Business Needs a Geoff
- New Website Launched for C & J Supplies Ltd
Lincs Connections New Website
Added on Friday 22nd February 2013 at 10:28am
Lincs Connections are cable manufacturers and suppliers based in Skegness, Lincolnshire although they supply businesses around the world.
We were approached to design and build a new brochure site to promote their specialist products and services to potential customers. Their existing site had been in place for a number of years and the design was starting to look dated, it was also difficult for them to manage the content on the site. They had been focusing their marketing spend on trade fairs which they were finding costly and generating limited returns. They now wanted to promote the business more via the website so we were pleased to get involved.
The new design incorporates a modern feel, with clear site navigation
and dropdown menus to allow quick links to their products and services.
A carousel feature is incorporated into the homepage to showcase
specific aspects of their business. The Directors (Lesley and Tom) were
keen to incorporate a news feature to allow them to post fresh articles
on developments within the business.
It has been great working with Lesley and Tom to develop this site and we look forward to continuing to develop the site with them in the future.