IOCEA.COM Ltd("we", "us" or "our") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us and how it will be processed by us.
We may collect and process the following data about you:Information you give us
The information you send to us can be supplied through completing forms on our website, through correspondence via email, phone and postal letters. This includes information you provide when you register interest in our site or products, subscribe to one of our services and when you report a problem with us. The information you give us may include, but is not limited to, your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information.Information we collect about you
For each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol ("IP") address used to connect your computer to the Internet
- Your login information
- Browser type and version
- Time zone setting
- Browser plug-in types and versions
- Operating system and platform
Information we receive from other sources
We may also receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate as well as any of our social media pages. We also work closely with third parties (including but not limited to; business partners, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies and payment providers). These third parties may send information about you to us. Please note that these third parties have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
Session Cookies allow you to proceed through many pages of a site quickly and easily without having to authenticate or reprocess each new area you visit.Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a tool that helps website owners measure how users interact with website content. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
We use the personal data we collect from you or that you have provided to us in the following ways:
- To carry out contractual obligations entered between you and us
- To provide you the with services of our Solution, communicate with you about your use of our Solution, respond to your enquiries, provide help & support and for other customer service related purposes
- To update our records about you
- To send periodic emails relating to our services products and services that you request from us
- To evaluate and improve our Solution and to develop new features, products and services
- For internal purposes, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others as well as delivering relevant advertising to you
- As part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure
- To comply with legal obligations, as part of our general business operations, and for other business administration purposes
- To notify you about any changes to our service
We may share your information with:
- Third party service providers who use this information to perform services for us, such as hosting providers, technology companies, software developers, auditors, advisors, consultants, customer service and support providers, as well as those who assist us in providing the service
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
- Credit reference agencies for assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you.
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter with them or you. You will always be notified with any contracts involving you, us and any third party.
The personal data that we collect from you is stored within our data centres in the UK, but the personal data may, from time to time, be transferred to and / or stored outside of the EEA for the purposes described in this Privacy Notice. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain products, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access information held about you.
If you would like a copy of all the personal data we store relating to you as an individual, a request can be made in writing to;
The Data Protection Officer
Unit 5, Saxilby Enterprise Park
For identification purposes, you should include:
- Your full name and email address
- Your IOCEA/Hat Trick Media account / business name
- Details of any specific information you require
Once we receive your request we'll get back to you within 30 days, providing your identify has been successfully verified in relation to the request you have made. Please note that we cannot process requests for information over the phone - you must follow the process above.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this Privacy Notice are welcomed and can be emailed to email@example.com
We approached Hat Trick Media to build a completely new e-commerce website after the great work they did on our other companies website. Our current website for locks direct.co.uk had been the same for some 7 -8 years and it was in need of an update. Our brief was simple we wanted a clean, fresh and easy to navigate e-commerce website that was un complicated and straightforward. As we went on our journey with everyone at Hattrickmedia we made several changes to the website along the way including individual size guides for each product and product variations which meant it was very straightforward to see the sizings of each individual product to ensure it fits the desired application and also the variations within each product range.
We are incredibly happy with the website that has been created and it matches the initial brief perfectly. The traffic to the website has increased already and we look forward to growing the website in the future.
Thank you to the gang at Hat Trick - fantastic job again....."