Sales/Telesales Executive Job
Added on Tuesday 5th January 2016 at 01:01am
- Undertake direct telephone sales activities to develop revenue opportunities for new, prospect and existing customers for graphic design, web design and development, print, email marketing, newsletters and social media
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with all key account customers to ensure they are receiving excellent customer service whilst seeking out further business development opportunities from our current portfolio
- 24 hours per week.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- As a telephone sales executive you'll be expected to sell the services of the company (Hat Trick Media) by calling prospective clients to establish their requirements.
- Your day will be mostly spent telephoning decision makers and persuading them to either purchase a product, trial a service or accept a sales visit
- Using our custom CRM, databases, lists of prospects and local knowledge develop a portfolio of prospect customers and contact details
- Ensure that the integrity and completeness of any prospect database is maintained
- Undertake cold telephone calling to understand the needs and opportunities from the prospects identified and create follow up appointments for sales manager on a timely basis
- Respond promptly to any customer enquiries or complaints
- Seek customer feedback on product offerings, pricing and level of service
- Promote additional up-sell opportunities for existing customers
- Research all competitor activity and understand how we can improve or extend our pricing or product offering as a result
- Make suggestions to the Manager of Web and Graphic Design about how the business can be improved or expanded
EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCIES
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Engaging telephone manner
- Customer service orientation
- Ability to grasp the client's requirements and present practical and cost-effective solutions
- Ability to handle requests, queries and complaints in a professional, calm and mature manner
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good presentation skills
- Knowledge of the Graphic Design and Website Development industry would be ideal
- £15k full time equivalent.
To apply, in the first instance please call Eddie Johnson on 01476 576839, sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. It's nothing personal, but please NO AGENCIES.