- Show All
- New Website for The Piano Academy
- Website Redesign for Alpha Kindergarten School
- Website Redesign for The Rutland County Show
- New Website for Fenland Access and Scaffolding
- Welcome to the world of Hat Trick Ipsum
- New Website for BGB Innovation
- New Website for Caley Hall Hotel
- New Website for Fun Farm
- New Websites for WCF Fuels North East and North West
- New Website for BGB SILS
- New Website for Barham Caravan
- New Website for Sowden Wallis
- New Website for Tollemache Arms
- New Website for Skegness RNLI
- New Website for Osberton Nurseries
- New Website for Local Music Store
- New Hat Trick Media website launched!
- St Marys Books Website Launch
- A new website for Hills of Newark
- Yoga At School launches a new website and shop
- Site Launched for Locks Direct
- The Good Old Fashioned Care Company Website Launch
- New Website for Grantham Estates
- New Website Launch
- Cygnet House Dental Launch
- BGB Technology Inc Website Launch
- Every Small Business Needs a Geoff
- New Website Launched for C & J Supplies Ltd
- Lincs Connections New Website
Site Launched for Grantham Beauty Clinic
Added on Thursday 1st August 2013 at 10:25am
We have been working with Grantham Beauty Clinic owner Sarah Belton over the last couple of months to create a brand new website for this long established and successful business. They have been operating from their Vine Street premises in Grantham since 1978 and continue to provide the finest brands, treatments and levels of service to their loyal customers.
As they celebrate their 35th birthday they have been making some changes, including a new colour scheme at the clinic and introducing some great new products and treatments. As part of the improvements Sarah wanted to create a new website for her customers; her objectives were to achieve a modern design that showcased their excellent range of products and treatments and provided the latest information on the beauty clinic.
With a new design, social media links, enquiry forms, the ability to browse by treatment or brand and share treatments with friends through social networks, we think we have achieved the perfect end result for Sarah and her team; you will soon be able to buy vouchers online too!
Take a look at their new website and see what you think and why not treat yourself or a loved one to some of their great treatments!