- Show All
- New Website for The Piano Academy
- Website Redesign for Alpha Kindergarten School
- Website Redesign for The Rutland County Show
- New Website for Fenland Access and Scaffolding
- Welcome to the world of Hat Trick Ipsum
- New Website for BGB Innovation
- New Website for Caley Hall Hotel
- New Website for Fun Farm
- New Websites for WCF Fuels North East and North West
- New Website for BGB SILS
- New Website for Barham Caravan
- New Website for Sowden Wallis
- New Website for Tollemache Arms
- New Website for Skegness RNLI
- New Website for Osberton Nurseries
- New Website for Local Music Store
- New Hat Trick Media website launched!
- Site Launched for Grantham Beauty Clinic
- St Marys Books Website Launch
- A new website for Hills of Newark
- Yoga At School launches a new website and shop
- The Good Old Fashioned Care Company Website Launch
- New Website for Grantham Estates
- New Website Launch
- Cygnet House Dental Launch
- BGB Technology Inc Website Launch
- Every Small Business Needs a Geoff
- New Website Launched for C & J Supplies Ltd
- Lincs Connections New Website
Site Launched for Locks Direct
Added on Wednesday 26th June 2013 at 10:25am
This has been a great project for us and adds another fantastic e-commerce site to our portfolio, take a look and see what you think!
Here's what Locks Direct Marketing Manager Tom Richardson had to say:
"We approached Hat Trick Media to build a completely new e-commerce website after the great work they did on our other companies website. Our current website for locks direct.co.uk had been the same for some 7 -8 years and it was in need of an update. Our brief was simple we wanted a clean, fresh and easy to navigate e-commerce website that was un complicated and straightforward. As we went on our journey with everyone at Hattrickmedia we made several changes to the website along the way including individual size guides for each product and product variations which meant it was very straightforward to see the sizings of each individual product to ensure it fits the desired application and also the variations within each product range.
We are incredibly happy with the website that has been created and it matches the initial brief perfectly. The traffic to the website has increased already and we look forward to growing the website in the future.
Thank you to the gang at Hat Trick - fantastic job again....."