Terms and Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
We approached Hat Trick Media to build a completely new e-commerce website after the great work they did on our other companies website. Our current website for locks direct.co.uk had been the same for some 7 -8 years and it was in need of an update. Our brief was simple we wanted a clean, fresh and easy to navigate e-commerce website that was un complicated and straightforward. As we went on our journey with everyone at Hattrickmedia we made several changes to the website along the way including individual size guides for each product and product variations which meant it was very straightforward to see the sizings of each individual product to ensure it fits the desired application and also the variations within each product range.
We are incredibly happy with the website that has been created and it matches the initial brief perfectly. The traffic to the website has increased already and we look forward to growing the website in the future.
Thank you to the gang at Hat Trick - fantastic job again....."