- Show All
- New Website for The Piano Academy
- Website Redesign for Alpha Kindergarten School
- Website Redesign for The Rutland County Show
- New Website for Fenland Access and Scaffolding
- Welcome to the world of Hat Trick Ipsum
- New Website for BGB Innovation
- New Website for Caley Hall Hotel
- New Website for Fun Farm
- New Websites for WCF Fuels North East and North West
- New Website for BGB SILS
- New Website for Barham Caravan
- New Website for Sowden Wallis
- New Website for Tollemache Arms
- New Website for Skegness RNLI
- New Website for Osberton Nurseries
- New Website for Local Music Store
- New Hat Trick Media website launched!
- Site Launched for Grantham Beauty Clinic
- St Marys Books Website Launch
- A new website for Hills of Newark
- Yoga At School launches a new website and shop
- Site Launched for Locks Direct
- New Website for Grantham Estates
- New Website Launch
- Cygnet House Dental Launch
- BGB Technology Inc Website Launch
- Every Small Business Needs a Geoff
- New Website Launched for C & J Supplies Ltd
- Lincs Connections New Website
The Good Old Fashioned Care Company Website Launch
Added on Saturday 1st June 2013 at 11:08am
This month saw the launch of a new website for start-up business The Good Old Fashioned Care Company.
Gael Clarke set this business up to provide private care to adults wishing to stay in their own homes but requiring care and support services. Hat Trick were approached to set up a new website for the business in May, as a new business we needed to create a brand which reflected the ethos of the business, we created this along with a logo and integrated the design in to the website.
The site is supported, as always, by our content management system so that Gael and her new team can easily manage the content and images within the site as the business requires.
We completed this project in under a month and launched the site in early June. If you are setting up a new business or know someone who is then get in touch to see how we could help with your branding, website and marketing materials.
Call us on 01476 576 839
or email email@example.com